< back to overview
Why German Language Holidays in Vienna
Learning German is fun!
- Centrally located in Vienna's embassy district; opposite Belvedere Palace
- City centre 25-30 minutes by public transport
- Classrooms at ActiLingua Dependance
- Next door to our school for adults
- Free internet access (WiFi) at our school for adults
- Beautiful, big school park
- Small international study groups of 8-15 students.
- 20 or 30 German lessons per week.
- Highly qualified teachers who are German native speakers
- Modern and communicative teaching methods
- Optional preparation for OSD-exams
- Modern Student House, perfectly suited for young adults
- Shared room with half-board
- 25-30 minutes by public transport from school and city centre
- Sports: football, basketball, beach volleyball
- Culture: Viennese Waltz course, culture quiz, guided city walks
- Evening programme: Vienna by night, disco
- Excursions on weekends e.g. to Salzburg or the Wachau
- Vienna Highlights, concerts
- Plus options: Job & Career, Media and more